Whether you’re freelance, full-time, contract or casual, if you’re working in Australia’s print, media, creative or digital sectors then Media Super is for you.
As an industry fund, Media Super is run only to benefit members, so all profits go back to our members to grow their retirement savings as much as possible. We do everything possible to keep the costs of managing our members’ super low, and we don’t pay commissions to financial advisers.
We are a public offer fund so anyone can join, whatever your occupation. You can take Media Super with you from job to job and receive contributions to your Media Super account from multiple employers simultaneously.
Although we are the specialist industry super fund for print, media, entertainment and arts professionals, any business making contributions on behalf of its staff can register as an employer with Media Super, regardless of the industry. Anyone in any profession can become a member of Media Super.
Your fund for life
Media Super is there for you in your working life and beyond. If you’re getting ready to retire, or are already there, Media Super pensions let you access your super as an income stream while still earning investment returns on the balance of your account. Our fees don’t change and there are no hidden set-up costs.
Support for you
We strive to bring you superannuation solutions that are right for you. As a member of Media Super, you have access to many benefits:
- Low fees
- Run only to benefit members
- Easy, low-cost insurance
- Invests in you and your industry
- A large range of investment options to give you as much or as little control as you want
- Long-term investment performance
- Super you can take from job to job - one account for your entire career
- Retirement and transition to retirement pension products for later in life
- Online superannuation and retirement planning calculators
- 24/7 access to online account services
- MySuper authorised
- SuperStream compliant clearing house facilities and electronic contribution options for employers
- Dedicated team of Business Development Managers with a focus on personal service
- Educational workshops, seminars and workplace visits to help members and employers
- Extra member offers, including banking and financial advice services
Support for your industry
Our commitment to our membership runs deeper than just providing superannuation and pension products. We invest in and promote our members across the print, media, entertainment and arts industries through sponsorship, talent programs and awards which help our members excel professionally.
By investing in our members and their industries, we’re creating jobs and nurturing talent every day. Where we can make a difference to our community, we do.