Your digital member card has all the details you need to:
- take your super with you when you change jobs
- log in to your account online
- make extra contributions to your super
- find and combine* other super accounts.
How to download your digital member card
The digital member card is available for Apple (iOS 7 or above) and Android (4.4 KitKat or above) smartphones. Android users will need to download a digital card viewing app via the Google Play.
To download your card:
1. Log in to your Media Super account using your member number and PIN.
2. Click on the account icon in the top menu and click on ‘Personal Details’.
3. On your Personal Details page, click ‘update your personal details’.
4. Check the ‘Request a digital card’ box.
5. Ensure you have a valid email address registered.
6. Click submit.
7. You’ll receive an email within 30 minutes with a link to download your digital member card to your phone’s wallet app.
By downloading your digital member card, you confirm that you have accepted our terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or need help downloading your card, please use the contact us form in your account or call the Helpline on 1800 640 886.
*Before making a decision to combine, you should consider any penalties such as exit fees, change to insurance cover or loss of benefits that may apply and if necessary consult a qualified Financial Adviser.