Managing your super account is easy with online account access. It's simple to use and gives you secure access to your account anytime. You can:
- Review your account balance and details of payments since your last statement
- Update your personal details and nominated beneficiaries
- Make an investment choice
- Use our form-free process to combine your super accounts
- Provide your consent for a lost super search
- Manage your commmunication preferences
- Download your digital member card
You will be registered automatically for this service when you join Media Super, and a personal identification number (PIN) will be mailed to you.
Already know your login details? Click here to login to your Media Super online account.
You can also access your Media Super online account from any page on this website by using the Member Login button that appears in the top left corner in the header of each page.
Lost login details or forgotten your PIN?
If you have forgotten your login details, you can call 1800 640 886 for assistance, or automatically reset your PIN online by clicking on the Reset your PIN link in the sign in window of the member login page.
You will need to have:
- Your membership type (super member or pension member)
- Your member number
- A valid email address registered in our system
- Your date of birth
Clicking on submit will send you an email containing instructions on how to reset your PIN online.
If you don't have all of the above information, or if you are having trouble using this service, you can reset your PIN by calling the Media Super Helpline on 1800 640 886.
Register for online access
If you are an existing member of Media Super and you have not previously used your online account, you can register for a PIN to use the site by following the instructions above for resetting your PIN.