Managing your super is easy and convenient through your online account. The site is simple to use and gives you secure access to your account anytime (on any device).
The new site doesn't just give you the latest information about your super and pension, it provides you with insights about what these figures mean for your retirements income to help you make better informed decisions.
Through your online account you can:
- view your account balance, contributions and deductions
- update your personal details and nominated beneficiaries
- view your insurance cover
- make an investment choice
- find and combine* your super accounts – no forms and it only takes a few minutes
- download your digital member card (super members only).
Pension members can also:
- change your payment frequency and amount
- request a one-off payment
- request a Centrelink schedule.
Super members also have access to eAdvice – it’s an easy to use tool that helps you to better understand your super savings and see how changes to your investment options or additional contributions can boost your super.
Please note, eAdvice is unavailable until further notice. Please contact the Helpline on 1800 640 886 for advice on investment options or additional contributions.
If you join using our online form, your PIN will be emailed to you. If you join through your employer or using the Member Application form, your PIN will be sent to you in the mail.
If you’re an existing member and haven’t logged in before, give the Helpline a call on 1800 640 886 and they’ll set up your access in a few minutes.
You can access your Media Super account from any page on this website by using the blue ‘login’ button in the top right-hand corner.
If you have both a super and pension account, you only need to log in once. You can then use the dropdown menu at the top of the screen to switch between accounts.
Can’t remember your login details?
If you’ve forgotten your login details, please call the Helpline on 1800 640 886 – they can quickly provide your member number or reset your PIN.
You can also reset your PIN online. You’ll need the following details:
- Your membership type (super or pension member)
- Your member number
- A valid email address registered in our system
- Your date of birth
You will then be sent an email with instructions for resetting your PIN.
If you don’t have the above information, or you’re having issues logging in, please call the Helpline on 1800 640 886 to reset your PIN or troubleshoot the issue.
Helpful user guides
If you have any questions or would like some help with any transactions or changes, please call the Helpline on 1800 640 886.
* Before making a decision to combine your superannuation, you should consider any penalties such as exit fees, change to insurance cover or loss of benefits that may apply and, if necessary, consult a qualified financial adviser.