Any business making superannuation contributions on behalf of its staff can register as an employer with Media Super.
Additionally, any member of your staff can become a Media Super member, regardless of their occupation. They may pay their own contributions seperate to your own arrangements or, if eligible, request that you pay your employer contributions to their chosen fund.
You can make Media Super your default fund or make contributions on behalf of employees who have nominated Media Super as their choice of fund.
Media Super is a MySuper authorised fund.
Media Super offers employers
- Support from our Business Development Managers
- Online account access and eCommerce solutions
- Workplace education services
- Helpful customer service
- No fees or charges
- Participation in a fund that supports your industry
- Clearing house facilities
- Easy 'Default fund' service
- MySuper authorised
Media Super offers your staff
- Super they can take from job to job
- Retirement and Transition to retirement pension products
- Personal service
- Cost-effective insurance cover
- Financial planning services and advice
- Low-cost banking products
- Low fees
- A fund run only to benefit members
We can arrange personalised assistance with your business' superannuation arrangements. Please contact us on 1800 640 886.