Find out how SuperFriend can support you and your workplace to improve and maintain mental health and wellbeing.
Media Super is a supporter of SuperFriend, the Industry Funds Forum Mental Health Foundation.
Superfriend works with industry superannuation funds to provide individuals, employers, and workplaces with information about improving and maintaining your mental health and wellbeing.
Visit the SuperFriend website for:
- Facts and information about mental illness
- Tips for improving your mental wellbeing
- Ideas on coping strategies for you and your workmates
- Resources for employers on managing mental health issues and developing healthier workplaces
- People’s stories of their experience and recovery
- Where to seek help and support.
Visit www.superfriend.com.au for more information about how SuperFriend can support you or your employees.
If you are seeking help, or require urgent assistance, please contact a medical doctor or other mental health professional. For telephone-based assistance, you may wish to call Lifeline (24 hours) on 13 11 14.