Registering for Employer Portal is quick and easy.
GETTING STARTED WITH EMPLOYER PORTAL
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your ABN and the main administration email for the account, then click continue.
- Enter your contact details and bank details, then click submit to complete your registration.
- You will then receive an email with your temporary password (this email will come from email@example.com). You should receive this email instantly.
- Follow the directions in the email to access Employer Portal.
Before you can make contributions, you will need to add your employees’ details in the ‘Contributions and Employee Updates’ section. You can either upload a file or manually enter the information.
With Employer Portal you’re able to make payments for multiple employers through one account, and can nominate to debit contribution payments from one or multiple bank accounts as recorded against each employer.
Please refer to the Employer Portal Basics fact sheet for more information. A Comprehensive Training Guide is also available once you’ve logged in.
If you have previously registered for MercerSpectrum you can continue to use this platform to make super contribution payments; but all new Media Super employers will be set up on the Employer Portal platform.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If you have any questions about Employer Portal or MercerSpectrum or require assistance, please call our Employer Support Team on 1800 640 886 between 9.00am and 5.00pm (AEST/AEDT), Monday to Friday.