Please note: Our range of PDS documents, forms and fact sheets are currently being updated, and while this transition takes place some documents are currently unavailable. The new documents will be available for download shortly. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Use this section to find forms for managing your Media Super account. You can also manage many aspects of your account online by logging in to our member portal.

If you would prefer hardcopies of these documents, please contact us with your request.

Some forms require you to provide certified copies of supporting documents (e.g. proof of ID). A list of people who can certify documents is provided here.

Use this form if you wish to:

  • apply for or reinstate default Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) and/or Income Protection cover


Use this form if you are an existing member and would like to apply:

  • for Death only, Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) and/or Income Protection cover above the default level
  • for Income Protection cover to age 65
  • for additional units of TPD
  • to change or nominate a waiting period
  • to remove the New Events Cover condition.

Use this form if you would like to split your super contributions into your spouse's super account.

Size 4.27 MB

Use this form to receive a payment from your superannuation account if:

  • you are at least preservation age, have ceased employment and intend to permanently retire from the workforce
  • you are at least 60 years of age and have ceased employment since attaining age 60
  • you have been accepted for Total and Permanent Disablement.

Use this form to change your personal details, eg, name and/or address.

Note: Name changes can not not be processed online, please complete this form.

Size 779.79 KB

Use this form to transfer another superannuation account into Media Super.


Use this form if wish to convert your Transition to Retirement (TTR) pension to the retirement phase. You will need to meet one of the conditions of release listed on the form. 

Use this form if you:

  • intend to claim a tax deduction for your personal contributions, or
  • want to vary a previous notice of intent you gave us.
Size 1.27 MB

Use this form to make regular, post-tax contributions to Media Super.

Use this form for early release of super benefits on grounds of severe financial hardship