Simpler age pension
Applying for the Age Pension with Centrelink can be a frustrating and complex process. Retirement Essentials can help eligible members access the Age Pension more easily. Check if you're eligible today with the Retirement Essentials Age Pension calculator.
Media Super has merged with Cbus
Due to Media Super merging with Cbus, Media Super Pension accounts have closed and been moved to a Cbus Super Income Stream.
We appreciate change can bring uncertainty. Please be assured all practical pension product options were scrutinised for benefits and the need to act in the best financial interests of our members.
For members with an existing Media Super Pension account, your benefits have been transferred to a new Cbus Super Income Stream and will continue to provide you with a regular pension payment. You will also enjoy additional benefits, such as:
- Fortnightly payments in addition to monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly options
- Additional flexibility on how payments are drawn down from investments
- Retirement Spending Planner and Cbus Advice Team.
- Named Money Magazine’s Best Pension Fund for 2022, you’re in great hands with Cbus.
The information on this web page relates to the Cbus Super Income Stream (SIS)
Age Pension applications made easy
If you’ve ever tried applying for the Age Pension you’ll know how frustrating it can be. Some members have told us it was so complicated they simply gave up.
Cbus are proud to partner with Retirement Essentials, experts in simplifying the Age Pension and Commonwealth Seniors Health Card application process for you.
Retirement Essentials help make Age Pension applications easy
Applying through Retirement Essentials, you'll enjoy:
- Simple online process
- Support from Age Pension specialists throughout your application process.
Enjoy the benefits
- Be confident that you’re getting all your Age Pension entitlements.
- Feel supported and in control of your money. Age Pension Specialists are waiting to help you.
- Save time by applying from the comfort of your own home.
- No more confusing paperwork.
- Avoid Centrelink frustration and skip the ‘backwards and forwards’ process.