Important merger information for Super members
There have been changes to your Media Super Account
The Significant Event Notices outline the changes in detail. You should read the relevant notice(s) that relate to your Media Super account. There are a number of important changes including a Limited Services Period where some of our services will be temporarily unavailable as we complete the merger.
Significant Event Notice, Media Super and Cbus are preparing to merge, issued 23 February 2022.
Important 2022 dates for Super members
|30 March||Cheques must have been received by Media Super for processing before the merger.|
|1 April||Last day for over-the-phone transactions and paper forms.|
Over-the-phone transactions and paper forms must have been received by Media Super for processing before the merger.
|Last day for online transactions. The online portal closed at 11.59pm on 3 April.|
Your current Media Super Account will start to be transferred to your new Media Super Division account within Cbus*.
|11 April||Non-financial processing begins to resume.|
Full services resume. You’ll receive your log in details for the new portal in your information pack in May.
* Members who had an investment in the Media Super Direct Investment Option may have had their account transferred to a Cbus branded product. Refer to the Significant Event Notice, Members invested in the Direct Investment Option (DIO) at the time of merger.
For detailed information about Limited Services Period dates and changes, please read the Significant Event Notice, Media Super and Cbus Super are preparing to merge, issued 23 February 2022.
Is there anything you need to do?
Read your Significant Event Notice to see what you may need to do, including:
- Waiting to receive your information pack
- Setting up personal contributions
- If you want contributions to be made by Direct Debit, you’ll need to send us a new Direct Debit request form
- If you use BPAY remember that the details have changed
- Checking your binding death nomination
- Checking Third Party Authority notices
- Checking dual account holders
- Reviewing your communications preferences.
Have questions or need advice?
If you have questions about your account or the Significant Event Notice, our team is here to help.